2015-2016 STEWARDSHIP PRIORITIES
1. Grubbing & Clearing for Robin Hill Park (Lochearn)
Stewardship Partner: Powhatan Farms Improvement Association
2. Grubbing & Clearing for Bentley Park (Towson)
Stewardship Partner: Northeast Towson Improvement Association
Our efforts at Bentley Park have been greatly helped by volunteers from the Jones Falls Ward of the Church of Latter Day Saints
3. Ramp Construction, Graystone Park (Woodlawn)
Stewardship Partner: Graystone Community Association
4. Resolution of Dumping, Easement, Invasives Issues, Sawmill Branch (Catonsville)
Stewardship Partner: Sawmill Branch Stewardship Committee
5. Pedestrian Trail Construction Volz Park (Middle River)
Stewardship Partner: Essex - Middle River Civic Association
A ramp is needed so that ALL community members can access outdoor movie nights like this one!
CLICK HERE IF YOU CAN VOLUNTEER. We are in need of help with monitoring, removal of invasive species, and periodic clean up tasks.
OTHER STEWARDSHIP PAGES